Financial Policy Agreement
1. Payment is due prior to or at the first appointment unless other arrangements have been made.
2. There is no billing to insurance companies.
3. Cancellation less than 24 hours from appointment may result in fees.
All clients who participate in Ayurveda through Saumya Ayurveda, please be advised of the following:
1. The goal is to create an optimal environment for healing to take place and to maximize your body’s ability to heal using the principles of Ayurveda. Saumya Ayurveda provides educational information on Ayurveda.
2. Saumya Ayurveda does not provide a medical practice and does not diagnose or treat medical conditions.
3. If you are suffering from a disease, condition, symptom, etc., that has not been evaluated by a medical doctor or other licensed health care professional, you must receive an evaluation. If you chose not to see a medical doctor, you will be asked to sign an acknowledgement that seeing a MD was recommended to you.
4. Saumya Ayurveda does not alter or advise on prescriptions, over the counter, etc.